Government Funding Eligibility
Are you Eligible for Government Funding?
Government funded training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding. An eligibility criterion applies, and is broken to the following categories:
Over 20 years of age
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, 20 years of age or older from the 1st of January 2018, completing a qualification higher than the highest qualification held (called upskilling), then you may be eligible for Government Funded courses. (Enrolment fees may still apply)
Under 20 years of age
If you are an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident, under 20 years of age on 1st of January 2018, then you may be eligible for Government Funded courses. (Enrolment fees may still apply).
To find out more about eligibility for Government Funded training places, please contact our office or click here to access an online eligibility calculator.
Funded Courses for 2018 and 2019:
- Certificate III in Business - BSB30115
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery - SIT30816
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Restaurant Front of House) - SIT30716
- Certificate III in Hospitality - SIT30616
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations - TLI31616
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery - SIT40516
- Certificate IV in Hospitality - SIT40416
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management - BSB42015