RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
The Responsible Service of Alcohol short course is designed to meet the requirements of the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR). Any business that sells alcohol must ensure that members of their staff hold certificates in the Responsible Service of Alcohol and this course provides participants the required certification for the role.
Responsible Service of Alcohol training will provide participants with an understanding of:
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on standard drinks and the effects of alcohol.
On successful completion of the above program, participants will be issued with the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
Entry Requirements/Prerequisite Units
4 Hours classroom based training
Potential Job Roles